Our History

site image

The Devanny Funeral Home was founded by Jamies J. Devanny in 1915. The neighboring Condron Funeral Home was founded by Joseph W. Condron and Joseph Harwood in 1921. The two funeral homes merged to become Devanny-Condron Funeral Home in 1978. In January 1993, John W. Bresnahan purchased the Devanny-Condron Funeral Home after the death of long-time owner and partner Francis E. Devanny, son of the founder, in November 1992. In January 1998, the Devanny-Condron Funeral Home became “A Proud Affiliate of Carriage Services.”

© 2017 Devanny-Condron Funeral Home. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service